查理·卓别林:《当我真正开始爱自己》

Oct 13, 2023 · 3 mins read

这是一篇手写记录过的归档文章 最初记录日期未知

客主对于宣讲稿的态度一贯是可以看别当真

As I began to love myself, 当我真正开始爱自己

真实 (AUTHENTICITY)

I found that anguish and emotional suffering, 我发觉烦闷和痛苦,

are only warning signs that I was living against my own truth. 不过是警示我,我过去曾违心而活。

尊重 (RESPECT)

I understood how much it can offend somebody as I try to force my desires on this person, 我才发觉以一己私欲强人所难,是何等冒犯。

even though I knew the time was not right and the person was not readz for it, 即便我知道,时候未到,人也未有准备,

and even though this person was me. 即便那人是我自己

成熟 (MATURITY)

I stopped crawing for a different life, 我不再渴求别样的生活,

and i could see that everything that surround me was inviting me to grow. 目光所及,周遭的一切都在促使我成长。

自信 (SELF-CONFIDENCE)

I understood that at any circumstance, 我明白了在任何情况下,

I am in the right place at the right time, and everything happens at the exactly right moment, 我都出现在对的地点,对的时间;世事皆注定

and I could be calm. 而我也得以从容不迫。

诚实 (HONESTY)

I quit stealing my own time, and I stopped designing huge projects for the future. 我不再匆匆忙忙,也不再计划未来的壮举。

Today, I only do what brings me joy and happinese 如今,我只行欢乐之事,

things I love to do and that make my heart cheer, 只行热爱之事,只行欢心之事。

and I do them in my own way and in my own rhythm. ——以我自己的方式,自己的节奏。

Sharing is caring!